Welcome to our website! By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access this site, site resources, links or other content, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If Tilgent® believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Tilgent® has the right to deny access to this site, or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
- APPLICABLE USE OF SITE. You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. As a condition of your use of Tilgent® websites, you warrant to Tilgent® that you will not use the websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- NO UNLAWFUL ACCESS. In addition, you agree that you will not use Tilgent® websites in any manner that could in any way disable, overburden, damage, or impair the websites or otherwise interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the websites. You further agree that you will not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through authorized use of the websites.
- PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION. TILGENT®’s websites are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any Tilgent® sit for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Tilgent®. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to Tilgent® websites.
- PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. All content found on the Tilgent® websites (the “Content”) is considered the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of Tilgent® or of the party that created and/or licensed the Content to Tilgent®. No rights or title to any of the works contained on any Tilgent® website shall be considered transferred or assigned to the User. You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use the Content in any way, without the prior written consent of Tilgent®, except that you may print out and/or save a copy of the Content for personal use.
- SUBMISSIONS. You hereby grant to Tilgent® a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated by you to Tilgent® through this site (hereinafter, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that Tilgent® will not be bound to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Tilgent® operations or business.
- HYPERLINKING. This site may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, Tilgent®. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this site or Tilgent® unless the link directly states so. Tilgent® has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from a Tilgent® website to another web page should be accessed at the User’s own risk. Tilgent® makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website.
- User Accounts. Tilgent® allows users to set up personal accounts which allows to access to Mobile Wallet account or to shop in our online store. Our account registration page requests certain personal information from you (“Registration Info”). You will have the ability to maintain and periodically update your Registration Info as you see fit. By registering, you agree that all information provided by you as Registration Info is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. You understand that Tilgent® cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Tilgent® websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may cause damage or harm to your computer(s) or network(s). You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to protect your computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain adequate means of backup of your personal data, external to this website. Tilgent® further disclaims any responsibility to ensure that the Content located on its websites is necessarily complete and up-to-date.
- OWNERSHIP, TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Tilgent® or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Tilgent® copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Tilgent® and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Please include the following:
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that govern the use of the TILGENT® website(s) (“website” or “websites” or “site”). BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW OR BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER TILGENT® SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES OR CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE. TILGENT® RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT TILGENT®’S DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO WWW.TILGENTPAY.COM/TERMSOFUSE
Passwords & Security. If you register for an account on the Site, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password, and that you are fully responsible for all activities or charges that are incurred under your account. Therefore, you must take reasonable steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our employees will never ask you for your password.
OUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TILGENT® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TILGENT® DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY TILGENT® WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TILGENT® DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND TILGENT® MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. TILGENT® MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY ORRESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
TILGENT®, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF TILGENT® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF TILGENT® AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO TILGENT® FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and Offerings available through our Site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to: labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Tilgent® is a trademark of Tilgent Pay, Inc.
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the current website address;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Copyright Agent: Tilgent® Pay, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent,
13575 58th Street North, Clearwater, Florida, 33764
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD TILGENT® HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY TILGENT® DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONSTAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER TILGENT® OR LAWENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Tilgent® Pay, Inc.
13575 58th Street North, Suite 200, Clearwater. FL 33760